~ * ~ * ~
It took a while to get these photos uploaded, but here you can see my bathroom before and after! It was in original condition from building year 1970, but as there was a waterpipe remodeling in the apartment house I decided to put some time and money to get it done. Everything is new now, except washing machine and my dear tigger trash bin.
"Ennen"-kuva sisältää jo uuden pesualtaan ja hanan; entisen paikka on jo ehditty siirtää. Kylpyammetta jään kaipaamaan, mutta suihkukaappi on huomattavasti kätevämpi käytännössä.
~ * ~ * ~
In the "before"-photo you see already a new sink; the red marks on the wall show where the water pipes came before they were placed again. I am missing my bath already but must admit how much more useful the shower cabin is!
Lopuksi vielä lähikuva ihanista laatoista, jotka oli pakko saada. Tuli huomattua, että minulla on kallis maku mitä laattoihin tulee... Vähän täytyi miettiä ratkaisua, koska koko seinälle nuo olisivat tulleet liian kalliiksi; onneksi löysin edullisempia laattoja, jotka istuivat kokonaisuuteen vallan mainiosti. Unelmoin ihan aluksi oikein lämpimän keltaisista seinistä, mutta sopivia laattoja ei löytynyt mistään. (Ehkä hyväkin niin?) Olen näihin todella tyytyväinen.
~ * ~ * ~
Lastly, a close-up of the lovely tiles I just had to get! I noticed soon that I have quite expensive taste for the tiles... So I had to think a solution a bit, as for full walls price would become too high for my budget. I was glad to find cheaper ones which fit to the whole picture just well. I was dreaming at first about very bright, warm yellow to the walls, but didn´t find the colour in tiles anywhere. (Probably better so...) But I´m very very pleased and happy with these ones!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti