keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2008

Puku vanhojentansseihin ~ * ~ High school ball dance dress




















Tänä vuonna ompelin yhden vanhojentanssipuvun. Mielestäni se onnistui hyvin. Korsetti- ja hameosa ovat irralliset, ja niitä voi käyttää myös juhlapukuna ilman irrallista pitsihelmaa.

Kangas on kullanväristä taftia ja kultaorganzaa yhteen ommeltuna.

~ * ~ * ~

This year I made one dress for high school ball dance. I think it successed well. There are separated parts of corset and skirt, which are able to use as evening dress without the black lace veil.

The material is gold colored taft and golden organza sewed on together.



Korjasin myös ruskean mekon helman sopivaan mittaan.

~ * ~ * ~

I also fit this brown dress to right lenght.












Tässä vielä kuva itse tansseista. Sääli kyllä historialliset puvut ovat nykyään väistyneet iltapukulinjan tieltä.

~ * ~ * ~

Here is a photo from the ball dance. I feel it a bit of shame that historical dresses are not as populas anymore, now as the evening dress style takes place.




Tässä vielä pukuun sopiva pussukka.

~ * ~ * ~

Here is the little bag I made for the dress.

Ei kommentteja: